Last Updated: January 20, 2024
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you when you order, register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, or enter information on our site. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, and other details to enhance your experience.
When Do We Collect Information?
Information is collected from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, or enter information on our site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To process your transactions quickly.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
Protection of Your Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously. Our website is regularly scanned for security vulnerabilities and known threats to ensure your visit is as safe as possible. We use Malware Scanning and SSL technology to encrypt your personal information. Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
Our website does not include or offer third-party products or services.
We use Google Analytics on our site, adhering to Google’s Advertising Principles to ensure a positive experience for users.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users can change their personal information by emailing us, logging into their account, or chatting with us.
Do Not Track Signals
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In alignment with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email within 7 business days and via in-site notification within 7 business days.
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and other requests or questions. To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
You can unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of each email.
For more details on cookies and managing them, you can visit:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
This policy has been designed to comply with U.S. privacy standards and regulations, providing you with a clear understanding of our practices and your rights regarding your personal information.